1 January 2011

Tameiki no Gogo


Associated Names: ため息の午後, It Takes a Rebel
Genre: Josei Romance
Status in Country of Origin: 1 Volume (Complete)
Synopsis
Alex hates hearing that she gets preferential treatment as the daughter of the CEO of a top department store, so works harder than anyone else. She is incensed by Jack, the rep of an ad agency who scuffily dressed, visits regarding a new ad and has the nerve to try to seduce Alex! There is no way this kinda guy can work properly...but seeing Jack's presentation the next day, Clara can't take her eyes off him...

Happy new year all this is our newest project let us know if you like it by leaving a comment,also say hello to our newest translator LULU who translated this project.


Download available in Forum

13 comments:

  1. AHH>< its my first time translating so its all awkward and weird!!! sorry if you cant understand what you read T.T i will improve over time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking up this series! It looks good so far.

    I think you're doing a great job Lulu. I never would have guessed that it was your first time. Only mistakes I saw were very minor, and didn't inhibit me at all from enjoying it. Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thank you! I hope you will continue to enjoy this manga. I will translated the rest of it ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for scanlating this manga! You're doing a great job with your translations! I just started to read it and I'm already hooked on the "legendary attacker Jack" :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks alot! I have some harlequin japanese manga that I want to translate too but it's kinda difficult without the furigana :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know someone who might be able to translate Japanese,do u have ''black jack no yuuwaka''?

    ReplyDelete
  7. unfortunately i dont :(.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot for the new release. I like this manga. I think It could be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi could you plz do "Beautiful Guy" it's really interesting but no one else had translated it yet :\

    ReplyDelete
  10. @nadanera
    ok we'll put it on our future project list

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this series! I would love if you finished it!

    ReplyDelete

Bride of the Water God

Alt. Name: 하백의 신부 , Habaek Author: YOON Mi-kyung Genres: Drama | Fantasy | Historical | Romance | Shoujo | Supernatural Statu...